We’re Looking for Volunteers!
The ARTree is looking for volunteers for short or long-term projects. Volunteering can be as simple as assisting children in a 90-minute art class or helping out at one of our many community events. All are welcome!
Telephone Dianne at (805) 701-0886 for details.
We believe in developing a relationship with local businesses, schools and organizations and to collaborate on various programs, activities, and events. If you’d like to help, please email us!
Make a Donation
Money is the easiest way to offer your support. Use the Paypal button below to make a donation! ARTree is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Sign up to receive our newsletter with updates on the latest ARTree events and news!
How You Can Help
There are several things that you can do.
- Get the word out to media and friends about The ARTree.
- Lend your support when we have an event.
- Let people of influence know about the need for a permanent location.
- If you have the passion and the commitment to make this dream a reality, call or email us for a one-to-one coffee meeting.
- And last but not least, like many other nonprofits trying to make an impact, MONEY! It is a very important component to the success of any nonprofit charity.
See Who Is Helping
ARTree would like to thank its generous sponsors for their support.
The ARTree has just made available it’s Calendar for 2013. The calendar showcases the art of children that participated in arts classes from The Newhall Community Center and The Activities Center. With a donation of $5.00 you can enjoy the art of 12 talented artists from our classes this summer and fall. Help support arts education in Santa Clarita by donating $5.00 to a great cause.
The Calendar is available at The Newhall Community Center, The Activities Center and by emailing the ARTree at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 818 634-4180.
The Calendar was printed by Stacey Hauge Printing and designed by Geraldine Jovin of Migrate design, with donations from Union Bank, Maria’s Deli, The Egg Plantation, Facey Medical Group, and KHTS Radio.